Saturday, December 31, 2011

Strange

I had the weirdest thing happen last night. The dog got a hold of Nathan's stocking and chewed it. I was so mad and upset. Allen told me not to be, that we needed to get him a real stocking anyway (like ours). He said we'd have him an embroidered one, like ours, for next year. That's what I wanted for this year but just didn't have a chance to get it. However, that's not the point. The point is that that was his first stocking... Cameron and I made it for his first Christmas. (I did the glue and Cameron did the glitter.) All of our stockings have been hanging for a couple weeks now. I have no clue why Max decided to get it and why only Nathan's.


Anyway, I was going to throw it away and then thought... no. Even if it's messed up, it's still his. I folded it and placed it on "his" bookshelf, where his urn and memory box are. When I went to bed last night, it was laying on my bed. It was on my side, towards the foot of the bed. Cameron couldn't have reached it and Allen doesn't go on that side of the room and he doesn't mess with Nathan's stuff.

I picked it up and put it back on the shelf and kissed Nathan's urn, like I do every night. I'm perplexed as to how it got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment