Wednesday, December 21, 2011

5 Months

Today should've been so different. Today was the day Nathan should've been born. Instead, today marks his 5 month angelversary. Thank you so much to everyone for all the thoughts and prayers today. They were very much needed and sincerely appreciated.

My sweet Nathan, I love you and I miss you! I wish so badly that today was the day I was holding you in my arms for the first time. Even though we go on each day, trying to adjust to this new normal... don't think for one second that you will ever be forgotten. Every smile, every laugh... they will be for you. I will try my best to make you proud and make new memories and enjoy new experiences, since you can't. On my bad days, when I missing you even more, I will close my eyes and remember holding you. That is a gift that I will forever be thankful for... the chance to hold you and tell you how much you were loved and wanted. Love forever and always, Mommy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment