Sunday, November 13, 2011

He's Not Perfect but He's Mine

.
My husband and I finally talked today. Hospice was called in today because his dad is dying and I think that helped start the conversation. It's the most he has talked about our son since we left the hospital, almost 4 months ago. My heart hurts a little less right now because I know that even though he never saw our son, he won't forget him and I know how he feels about him. I don't know that I want to share our conversation on here. As private of a person as my husband is, I think I'd feel like I was betraying his trust and confidence, in a way... even though he'll probably never read this.

I love my husband so much but tonight especially, this "quote" just really spoke to me. He has a way of giving me a sense of peace, calm and understanding... just when I need it. He lets me ramble and not make sense and feel better in the end. I love him for loving me. He's not perfect but he's mine and I thank God for him. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment