Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bloglovin'

I just have to say... I love Bloglovin'. I was introduced to this great site via a post on Small Bird Studios blog back in September. I've come across so many blogs, since I started blogging, and this website has been such a great tool to help me stay updated on new posts. One of the best parts is, it doesn't matter whether they are hosted on Blogger or Wordpress. It sends me a weekly email with all the latest posts, for each blog that I've added to my subscription list. It has such an easy to use layout... very simple and easy on the eyes.

All you have to do is click on the 'add blog' button and type in the blog address. Once it is found, just click the 'follow' button. Boom! Magically, you'll receive an email (based on the settings you program) letting you know when new posts are added. They also have a cool feature that tells you about blogs that are similar to ones that you subscribe to. If you don't know many people with the type of blog you're interested in... no problem. They have a search feature that lets you find blogs that you might find interesting.

Click here to follow my blog with Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment