Saturday, January 7, 2012

Good Day

Today was actually a really good day. (I never thought I'd ever type those words again!!) Well, I guess yesterday... since it's after midnight here. I'm so very thankful for it! It was nice to be able to just get through the day... smile, laugh and carry on like a "normal" person. Even in the moments when Nathan crossed my mind, it wasn't really sad. It was more like a mini-smile in my mind... like a tender, private moment that I was able to experience, then tuck into my heart and go on. (Does that make sense?) I miss him so very much and I really wonder what life would be like if he were here. (He would be 2 weeks and 3 days old today, if he'd made it to his scheduled c-section date.) Of course, who knows what emotions tomorrow will bring. Today, though... I'm grateful for a break from the grief. ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear. I hope there are more good days coming your way. :-)

    ReplyDelete