Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2 Months

I can't believe it's been 2 months since Nathan's death. I'm sad just thinking about it. It feels like I'm on an escalator. I can still see him, as I'm looking back... but the escalator (each day) is taking me farther from where he is. (Does that make sense?)

Nathan,

I miss you, baby boy. I love you and wish so badly that you were here with me... still in my tummy. I wish that I only had to wait 15 more weeks to see you. I would wait patiently... because the wait would be worth it. I laid in bed last night and closed my eyes, trying to remember each part of you. You are slowly fading from my memory... well, not you... but the details of you. I hate my brain for failing me. I'm trying so hard to hold on to as much as I can. I'm trying sweetie... I really am.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment