Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Sign

I've read so many stories about people getting "signs" from their angel and I have to admit, they made me a tad bit jealous. However, I finally got mine... almost 7 months after losing Nathan. Wednesday night, I was coming out of work and looked up at the moon. It was gorgeous! It was so clear and bright, it looked like someone had turned a nightlight on outside. I looked up at the moon and said, "God, please let Nathan know that I'm thinking of him and that I love him and miss him." I walked across the parking lot and as I was approaching my car, I hit my remote to unlock my doors. My inside lights came on and I got in. I closed my door and all the lights went off except the one in the back, trunk area of my SUV. None of the lights were on, on my dashboard, indicating that any of my doors were ajar. I got out and walked to the back and opened my trunk door. It has a stay on mode (the light stays on until you turn it off), a door mode (comes on when the doors are open and turns off when the doors close) and an off mode. Somehow, the light was switched to the stay on mode but it wasn't on when I walked to my car. ??? I'm taking that as a sign from Nathan... that he heard me. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment